Before leaving on her trip- Mom left me in charge of starting the decorating…scary for me? Kinda yea. There is a lot to do. No way everything is going to get done by the time they get back, but I hope to have chipped away at it a little bit.
1. Clean out my room and living room.
2. Have Ryan build a planter for the backyard
3. Have Ryan install more towel rods in kid’s bathroom
4. Change my bedroom theme to a more “Beach Cottage” theme to incorporate all of mom’s pretty shells
5. Put together portfolio for design ideas
6. Sell these decorative books: